advert

Wednesday 21 January 2015

The morning after the night before

Good morning/afternoon/evening!

I'm writing today from the confines of my bed. No, I didn't even manage to make it to my desk so that I would feel a little bit more in tune with my surroundings but I just feel like I just want to stay in my cosy duvet a bit longer. I promise I'll get up in a minute though!

I have to say, I've not ever written in a hungover state so if you find that it isn't as good a read as it normally is, then I can understand and I apologise, but I'll do my best and it will no doubt be back to normal later after continual nursing.

So if you remember what I told you yesterday, I had a night and early morning in with a friend of mine and there was some alcohol involved. He brought along some beers, I have some spirits here and the Xbox One (Best revision distraction I've ever had) and we got to "work." It was a really good night that was spent creating a FIFA 15 team out of members of the musical theatre group we are both in and then playing a few games with them to try them out. Obviously we didn't include any bias whatsoever for our own abilities... and because there was alcohol involved we had to have a bit of fun with it but not enough that would be liable to offend someone. Our director actually told us we should put the end result up on the Facebook page for all to marvel at and so far its gone down quite well actually!

We made a group decision that it would be only right to test our creations in game on the same side, and surprisingly, we managed to cooperate pretty effectively and after playing a few games, obviously with an element of flair and panache, we emerged the very proud victors and decided that we should pit ourselves against each other, to decide on the true champion of the virtual footballing world. After a really intense game, I had come out as the 5-1 victor, to my delight.

After a while, we had decided that we were getting rather hungry, maybe not to the amount that we ordered in the end as I think some of it will end up as my breakfast.
Wow I'm such a standard student today it's actually incredible. I think that's probably the latest I've been to bed while here without having gone out which is a pretty decent achievement for me, it also highlights that I might be a little bit sad. But oh well, that's just me!

So after I recover a bit more I'm going to be doing a pretty heavy duty clean of my room to return it to it's former glory and then I'm going to figure out what I can do that is interesting enough for me to tell you about later, now that I have a rest period after exams before lectures start again.

Speak to you later, hope you have a good day!

Cheers
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment