advert

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Giving in to temptation

Hello!
So far in my new venture into blogging, I would have made a conscious effort to have made a blog by now, but unfortunately I've not had a particularly interesting day so I've restrained until I've had a bit more variety to tell you about!

As my second exam out of the three we are due is tomorrow, I've been revising as much as humanly possible and since the majority of the words that I have been revising so far have been roughly around 3 syllables in average I thought I'd better try pretty hard for this one. So far I've managed to cope a lot more than the last one but it wasn't too promising. I'm still really nervous for it but I think I should manage.

It's been a rather simple day today really, I broke into a can of tomato soup for lunch which was quite nice, I was going to get pasta but I was having messages from my girlfriend (Who I can officially reveal is called Natasha as she gives her consent! ) who was teasing me with the idea of having tomato soup, I had a rather fast change of heart and broke it out. Tasting my creation gave me the feeling like an amalgamation of the student version of Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver.

Wow how exciting my day has been so far!

Since then I started losing the will to live with my revision and was starting to have a desire to fulfil my chocolate craving for the day, (despite my best attempts to resist may I say!) so me and Natasha took a brave trip down through the miserable weather to Morrisons in order to fill the hole in my stomach that had been missing for so long. Natasha is trying to be healthier after christmas which meant that she said she wouldn't partake in my chocolatey so in order to not look too bad I thought I should only limit myself to a modest £5. I didn't spend the entirety of my budget, which made me feel a bit better about myself but I got enough to put a smile on my face.
I hope I haven't mislead anyone with the title and think that it was going to be a rather drama filled blog. But no, I'm sorry to disappoint, I was just really hungry and felt I needed more chocolate in my life despite my attempts to be good!

I might post again later on just before I go to bed but I'm just currently skyping one of my college friends who is in University a few hours away from me. Me and Natasha are going to be undertaking an exciting adventure back home at the weekend to meet up with him and another one of my college friends and are going to watch my local team play football!

I'm sure I'll speak to you soon, I hope you enjoyed reading and thanks for your time.

Cheers
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment