advert

Saturday 24 January 2015

Moving on

Good existence!
When I last talked to you, I was sat down waiting to find out the results of the callback to my first ever audition for a play. I have to say I was really quite disappointed with the outcome as I was given one of the small parts instead of the one I wanted. I got told there is still a chance I can get an important part but it's between 3 of us so I'm not too sure how it will go but I really want to get a bigger part than what I was left with. When it comes to things like this I'm really particular about what part I do get and because I've done quite a bit of acting in the past I really believed I should have gotten a larger part than I did. Regardless, I'll try and move on from it and progress to the next thing.

Since then I solved my problems of being a bit let down with myself by a cheeky portion of cheesy chips from the takeaway. I've just been informed that doing that is a bit girly, but I disagree. Nothing soothes the soul like a quick takeaway for dinner. However, I may have found something even more soothing. Me and Natasha had a plan to watch The 25th anniversary version of Phantom of the Opera whilst eating Ice cream. We decided that after the "Success" of our experiences of Ice cream and Frozen that we would attempt it again. Well, success I think should be deemed as me sitting through it in general. A great success was fewer than 10 complaints regarding my opinion of the film I think. I have to say though, as a fan of Phantom of the Opera, it was a lot easier to manage that.

We had the same ice cream as last time and, needless to say it didn't last a very long time as we both inhaled it rather quickly. I do think though that it was the perfect way to celebrate 2 months with Natasha with a musical we both really like and a food that we both really like.

Tomorrow I have my photo for the Hockey club at around midday, as well as another Fiddler on the Roof rehearsal in the evening lasting 2 hours. 1 of which requires another set of dancing on my part. Crap. After that we will make sure we find some time together before our lectures start again on Monday.

Thanks for your time

Cheers
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment