advert

Saturday 17 January 2015

An exciting day lies ahead

Hi again!
Today has started in a fashion that we, the inhabitants of the UK really aren't used to and is still continuing in said fashion. As I look outside I can see that there is a torrential flourish of snow that has been on and off. In the UK we always hope for snow and for days off school or work. I have to say that today though, I wasn't as happy as I could be by snow. Now, I know what you're thinking, I'm not turning into a miserable old man with each passing day. I'm happy that it as snowed but it's just inconvenient at the current time. Today, my parents, me and Natasha are going to watch a game of football at my local team's ground. I'm slightly annoyed because there's a chance that if the snow continues, it could cause the game to be off. If you remember what I told you yesterday, I've travelled a distance in order to be able to come to this game and visit home so it's quite nerve racking in a way. My dad told me this morning that there have been some volunteers at our ground scraping off the snow to increase the chances of the game being played today. I guess it might also be the fact that it's snowing at home on the occasion when I'm not here for very long. I am still a young boy at heart and I want to sledge at some point this year.

This morning me and Natasha had a very special breakfast though, we had toasted waffles with maple syrup and oh my god I had to restraint myself from devouring all of them. I was especially happy because while we were at University, she enjoyed messaging me in the morning about how she was having waffles, making me extremely jealous due to a distinct lack of waffles in my possession. So now it was really nice because we could enjoy them together. She thinks though that she might been on a bit of a sugar hype, because as I write this she is frolicking around my room beaming about the snow outside, promising she will teach me to love it at all occasions.

So I thought I'd keep you updated earlier than usual because in about an hour, we will have hopefully arrived at the football ground. My dad got a voucher for us to be looked after at the game so we are arriving earlier to apparently get lunch included and apparently there will be other things as well but I'm not too sure yet, but I'm really excited for it, if you couldn't tell from earlier. Everything should be done at around 6pm, at that point we are coming back home and Natasha and I are going to be getting ready for an exciting trip to go Bowling and eat pizza with the college friends that we were on skype with a few days ago. I can't wait and it is going to be a great day.

I'll tell you how it's gone later tonight as usual but I've got to go now, Natasha has taken a particular shining to a guitar in my room and I'm going to go and teach her a bit of how to play it.

Speak to you soon, thank you for taking the time to read as always, I really appreciate it.

Cheers
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment