advert

Monday 26 January 2015

The cringiest video I have ever seen

Hello!
So last time we spoke I was in between my last 2 lectures of the day. I'm afraid there isn't a lot really to say today but I'll tell all I can!

So Natasha woke up just after I finished writing and we spent the last 15 minutes before the lecture together before walking up to the unbridled terror that is a stats lecture. It was a different lecturer as well so on top of knowing that it would be a lot more difficult and no doubt a lot more boring, we didn't know what our new lecturer would be like. Luckily today the weather wasn't that bad otherwise the walk there would have felt ten times longer than it did!

We got there and seemed to immediately develop the ability to pick the chairs and desks that were squeaky, which was interesting. But oh well, we sat down and got our stuff out ready. In general the lecture was really informative. But at the same time it was also really boring. I don't think I've had a day so far that I didn't need to take any notes and it just made me tired! Luckily the lecture didn't last as long as we feared but I think it will be going down in history in terms of our first year lectures and this is for a very good reason. At the end of the lecture, a video was played. This video is potentially the cringiest I have ever seen. This video was called Statz Rapz.

I think that's all I need to say.

After the longest video that I have seen in my life, we got told, jokingly, that we needed to memorise it for next week and we got out of the hall as fast as possible. Afterwards I went back with Natasha and we chilled out until dinner and had a bit of a nap. I'd not been feeling too well so I decided to not go to hockey training in order to be better for a long day tomorrow.

After dinner the highlight was watching the new episode of Top Gear and then deciding to get to sleep as soon as possible. Tomorrow I have a lovely afternoon of seminars from 12 until 4 and then having an IT skills session until 5. Then at 9 I have a rehearsal for the play I recently got into.

But anyway, it's getting late and I'm quite tired so I'll keep this brief, but I'll to you speak tomorrow when I can!

Thanks for your time

Cheers
tim

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just to let you know I have nominated your blog for the Liebster award :) The details are on my latest post :)

    ReplyDelete