advert

Sunday 11 January 2015

Back out into the wilderness

Good afternoon!

I am currently writing this having completed a gruelling 2 hour long car journey in order to get back to University with a friend. I don't know why but I've been feeling a little lack of focus today, I made a few driving errors which were slightly frightening but it worked out in the end. I think I'll be having the sat nav turned up a bit more in the future! I'm writing to you from my desk in my halls room which is surprisingly in a relatively good state. Things are looking well and I've unpacked and managed to complete even the hardest task that a modern day teenage boy might face.

Making the bed unattended.

I'm sure a lot do it but growing up I was particularly lazy and didn't do as much as I should have around the house, in hein sight maybe that wasn't the best plan for aiding my long term future but hey-ho. We have to deal with what we have.

The journey to University, despite being a perilous one was one that I really enjoyed. Along with my college friend we travelled and listening to many a cheesy song from "Let it go" (I personally think I sang beautifully) to "Livin' la Vida Loca" the journey passed in no time. The windy conditions of North England didn't really help my nerves at motorway speeds, especially in more exposed areas like bridges but oh well. I'm alive and still blogging.

Later I've got plans to meet my special girl at the train station when she arrives at around 18:15, which I've been looking forward to all holiday. I might not blog again today after that because of wanting to spend time with her but I'll no doubt be back again tomorrow.

I have to say, at our university, the shops are varying distances away, with the farthest away not really being suitable to walk. Annoyingly, this is also the cheapest of the 3 main supermarkets here and I had no idea where it was until today when I was paying attention. The joys of Tesco shopping were immense as it felt weird to be in a supermarket with so much stock! I felt like I was walking through Costco XL (If the hypothetical concept did exist).

But overall, it has been another milestone in my university life completed, returning for the second semester of life here and I am looking forward to sharing it with you.

Speak soon, Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment