advert

Saturday 10 January 2015

Friendly introductions

I'm not entirely sure of the best way to put myself out there in the big wide world around us. At the time of writing, I've got the rest of the day left for my Christmas break before I waddle back to university, having inhaled roughly twice my body weight in Christmas dinners and chocolate, ready to face an onslaught of exams.

I think that the best place to start would be a friendly introduction so here goes...

Hi, my name is Tim, I'm from England and I'm just starting my very first of hopefully many a blog. It would be nice to get to know you a bit better and I hope you get to know me as well. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences of the world through this medium and hoping that you will find them as interesting as I do.
I enjoy a lot of music of many different varieties and love finding out about new music in the world, I'm currently really into musicals because it's a big part of my life but I'll listen to pretty much anything.

Obviously, because I'm a standard male, I'm also into my video games as you'd expect. Not as much as I used to be but I enjoy still passing the time, procrastinating by playing every now and again.

Starting life in University allowed me to refresh my enjoyment of field hockey and squash, I'm currently playing for my University's hockey team and play squash with a good friend at the weekends.

I'm looking forward to posting more about things that I get up to, hopefully I can share my opinions on different things in the world past and present and keep everyone of you that likes reading this entertained!

Cheers, here's to a good future

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment