advert

Saturday 24 January 2015

The happiest man I could imagine being

Hi friends!
So this morning was pretty basic for me, I didn't do a lot and because Natasha's parents were here for the weekend she went off with the for the day. I would have updated you earlier but there just wasn't a lot to write about at all, the only thing of note was updating the appearance of my blog and making it look pretty!

The main thing today was a dancing rehearsal for a dance to the song "To Life". Before this I did not realise how long this dance would be and I'm quite surprised to have gotten through it, despite not having a lot of hard things to do at all. We spent 2 hours dancing and dancing and despite my initial self consciousness, I eventually got into the swing of things and got more comfortable. We managed to get through the whole routine by the end after having started late due to people taking their time. They even filmed us, without permission might I add, and put it on the cast Facebook page.
Yaaaaaay.

Immediately afterwards I came to an audition, where I'm currently talking to you from. This is for the one act comedy I was telling you about called "Captive Audience". I've managed to get a call back and have just done it and I'm now waiting for the results. There are a few of us here just talking while we wait but I'm excited to find out. I'm sitting by the window and looking out over the dark surroundings outside and although uncomfortable, it does look really nice.

Later I'll be having another ice cream and film session with Natasha, while we watch Phantom of the Opera and a few others. Today is actually quite a special day in relation to others, because today marks 2 months since she made the happiest man I could imagine being and I've never looked back since, I'm a bundle of joy!
Anyway, I have to go back in now so wish me luck!
Speak soon, thanks for your time
Cheers
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment